Tuesday 2 July 2013

Bittersweet Memories

02/07/2013 – Tuesday
     How many years has it been since we had a friendly conversation by the table in the Prefect room about your house’s address?
    
     Do you remember when you sprayed water at me with a water gun behind/beside the school’s stage during Kem Ketua Kelas? I wasn’t being emo then, I just didn’t want to look like a fool in front of you. After all, I’ve always been a fool, even till now. I wanted to play with you, splash you back and mess with your hair but I didn't. So I just ended up sitting there staring at you as you spray spray, waiting for reaction. 

     I miss the days when we texted day and night. You was on holiday waiting for your next phase of life while I’ve just started my high school life. I miss Skyping with you till late night, miss the days you comfort and accompany me when I was facing dengue fever. I treasure the days when you share your stories with me, it made me feel like I’m part of your life and you trust me.  I know it’s ridiculous, I know it sounds childish and I know it’s deserved to get a ‘so?’ for a reply but I miss everything about you. Won’t you please at least clear my confusions of your silent absence?    
The silly things I do~

     My sweetest memory with you was on 10/06/2012. It was our first time going out together. Ice skating, archery, had the miserable plate of pasta and watch Snow White and the Huntsman together. I remember, parts and partial of it but sadly not in detailed. In the bus, I was left speechless because looking at you, recalled the bitter memories of my regret. The saddest memory for that day was when you went home without even glancing back once. I stood there waiting for you to enter the house before leaving.  

     Where did you go? What does it mean? Did I unintentionally break a promise? Why? Please answer me and not brush me off like a stranger.

I’m lost.
It’s cold.
Why?


 I forgot to ask…

Li Hung…how are you? J

No comments:

Post a Comment