Saturday 13 July 2013

Short Post : Nostalgic

13/07/2013 – Saturday
     It feels so nostalgic chatting with her once again. No voice and no face to face encounter but just simple words and sentences shared through the phone. I can’t believe, I’ve gotten over the girl I once loved madly without noticing.

     The days when I long to be with her, the days I’ve gone through certain lengths to get to her and the days I cried when I was away from her… They all became nothing but memories to me right now. Those intense feelings I had for 2 years have disappeared without a trace or rather…it just neutralized into something mutual known as ‘friendship’.

    How?
Maybe my friend was right, she told me “The only way to get over someone is to fall for another”. In the process of getting over her, I did ‘fall’ for another… One year passed, so many things have changed and so many events have occurred. My intense feelings for her are gone because of someone new whom I gave my heart to. Although, my intense feelings for that someone new is too, fading away…becoming the same to how I feel towards her…   

How funny, how nostalgic… 


Will this be an unending cycle for me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment