Wednesday 22 January 2014

English Journal...2 :D

22.01.2013 - Wednesday

Random thoughts of mine

     It is the second week of my college life in INTI College Subang. It seems that I have somewhat accustomed to the environment or culture of studying in college after just two weeks because I feel that going for class during odd hours and having lunch at unusual hours is a regular routine for me. :3

     Anyways, the event that was held today, to celebrate Sean’s (my classmate) birthday was wonderful. J We went straight to ‘Shakespeare’ after a boring yet stressful class of Business Management. After that, we took group pictures, sang songs and so on. It was fun because I got the opportunity to strengthen the bond with my newly found friends and laugh like nobody’s business. ><
Half of my class is here weyh. xD
      Moving along, the phrase ‘Do not judge a book by its cover’ has been very appealing to me this week because I’ve recently met a girl from my class whom is seemingly ordinary but surprisingly extraordinary. :3 My first impression of her was that she is an averagely pretty girl with a quiet and timid personality. She is unimpressive and ordinary was what I initially thought but as I’ve gotten to know more about her through our conversations over the social media called ‘Facebook’, it surprised me to know that she is not such a boring person after all.  Her interests are my dislikes. For example, she thinks that snakes are cute while I think that snakes are sinister and vicious. Despite that, I have a feeling that we can get along with each other and will be able to be good friends. :D

        “Who is she?”
The answer to that question is for me to know and for you to find out. :P This encounter with her has reminded me not to be so ignorant and hasty to judge others by their appearance before actually knowing them. :/ Although, I’ve always had this bad habit of judging others unfairly till I make random assumptions about them. >< It is not a simple task to break this habit of mine but at least, I am making the effort to do so. :3

     Lastly, these three words which are stress, pressure and incapable has been haunting my mind because honestly, I’m not doing so well with my studies. It’s only the beginning but yet, I already feel like crashing. L

     “Good luck, Bryan.”
I hope that this encouragement of mine would last me for the rest of the….semester. ==…   
Random picture of the 19 year old birthday boy (Sean) and I. Lols

No comments:

Post a Comment