Thursday 2 January 2014

Back to Gym.

02/01/2014 – Thursday
     Happy New Year, everyone and may you have a truly blessed year. ^^

It’s the second day of 2014 and all of the primary/secondary students are going back to school. I went to the gym instead since my college starts on the second week of January. The feeling is great because I’m finally 18 this year. I don’t know why I feel great about this but I just do.

It has been 5 months since my accident which means I haven’t been to the gym for about 5 months. It’s good to be back as I’ve lacked a lot of training. I had a thought that I might gain weight and some extra fat during my absence in the gym but gladly, I managed to ‘keep fit’ somehow. :3

Anyways, jogging on the treadmill is always the most tiring part of my workout in the gym. It's just my warm-up though. O.o I run for about 10 minutes with an average of 8km/h and ‘cool down’ for about 4-5minutes.  As I was jogging and looking out through the windows, I watched numerous cars passing by the busy road and a nostalgic feeling washed over me. 

Every single minute of my life, I was thinking of her. When I feel tired and was about to give up, she would be my motivation to keep going. I would keep pushing myself harder and harder so I could be strong and wise enough to protect her, one day. Studies, work outs and everything, she became my motivation to strive not only for my future but ’ours’.


Although, time has passed and things have changed. Thus, those were just memories of my past. It’s a new year and that means it’s time for a change. I have to find a new reason to motivate myself for a better tomorrow.   

No comments:

Post a Comment