Saturday 21 January 2012

Cheating Injuries?!

Ever heard of the phrase cheating death?
Well it means escaping from being dead.

But anyways, in my case.
I think i just cheated injuries that is rather unpredictable. O.O

Well here's what i mean :
 Ever seen a fan with 2 blades?

Well here's the third blade. 

I've bought this 'baby fan' about a month ago when i moved into my new house,
It's actually quite stylish as you can see and it is rather fitting for a room.

So what happened? How did i cheated injury?
I was heading a rather minor headache so i seriously needed to lie down on my bed.
After finish bathing, i'll feel really really hot.

I went into my room and maxed the fan's speed (first time max)
Then suddenly there was this huge 'CLANK' sound,
Obviously anyone would look above~
The fan was shaking violently like it's unscrewed.

I quickly off the fan and went out of the room to tell my family members.
(Blade was still intact to the fan)
But when i came back into the room,
The blade was on my desk. O.O
(Blade flew off to the desk)

So if i were to stay in my room....and unluckily stayed somewhere unsafe....something would have happened to me. O.O

Omg.... so epic lol.... >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment