Friday 6 January 2012

Desperation.

Teddie chases after 'her' desperately.

When i was about to forget about 'her', my afternoon nap just sabotages my plan.
I had a dream about 'her'.... again....

This dream was a little odd as usual.
She was trapped in a huge bubble floating near the beach, sleeping soundly......
When i saw her floating in the sky, my heart started beating like crazy....
I just ran as hard as i could trying to catch that bubble.... But 'she' was just too far and high up...
I screamed her name continuously like mad as i was chasing her (in my dreams)
My heart in real life just keeps on beating faster and faster as i was losing her.
In the end, i woke up when i was still chasing her...

Awake, my heart was in pain.
I almost lost control over myself, my feelings all messed up.
My mind wanted to find her so so much, text her, mail her, call her, anything....
I miss her so so much, i felt like telling her that, i want to at least confess to her so much.
Whatever the results, i just want to do what i felt like doing.
No, I must stay strong....

The real life story was obviously more different than this.
You can check out my previous post below for the story. 

Conclusion of my dream...... what's the conclusion???
I miss her a lot and i should keep thinking of her?
She misses me? impossible...
We're never meant to meet in the first place?

I'm so confused.....

No comments:

Post a Comment