Sunday 15 January 2012

Teddie is Busy?!

 Go school.

 Study.

 Go back home.

Homework + Revision.

Sigh..... Form 4 life in my new school is horrible~
I'm so busy that i sacrificed my gaming sessions and so on....

Reasons?

I'm in a class with a seriously bunch of smart people : Competition
I'm taking up Science Stream : Don't want to get low marks and lose face.
New School : Showing my standards 
Tons of homework : Well something that's compulsory to finish.
New subjects : Got to revise more....
New environment : Pressure of difference
Co-curriculum + Prefect : I'm gonna own the school (own interest) :P

So my recent 'no post' it's because of the school reopen which occupied all my time :'(.
Chinese New Year faster arrive!!!!!
(We have holidays on CNY) 

2 comments:

  1. Life is too awesome , no need to be so stress 'teddy' . Stress in Science stream then jz go for art stream lah , thr's no purpose to stress for life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha well yeah, i've decided to change to Commerce soon!!! Life's gonna be aloooot less stressful after that, i guess.

      Delete