Thursday 17 October 2013

Go Forth.

19/10/2013 – Thursday
     The end of this year….is getting closer and closer… I have one huge obstacle to conquer before I can let go of all these weights that are dragging me. SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia), it’s somewhat the most important exam for all the students who are currently in Form 5. I too am a candidate for this war that is closing in and it will lead a very heavy impact on my future.

     This would be my final year studying in a government school which means, I’m finally graduating after 11 years of government education since kindergarten. It feels strange, this life I had felt like a never ending cycle but after a decade of struggle, I see freedom to a whole new world. A whole new life worth of new experiences awaits me. I am having mixed feelings about this.

     Stepping out from the familiar to the unfamiliar, it’s a very scary thought, isn’t it? This year has been yet another long and harsh journey for me. I’ve learnt so much, I’ve gained so much and I’ve lost so much. All that is gained would be treasured and brought forth. Likeswise, all I’ve lost would be just left behind as memories to be forgotten soon.               

     I am curious and anxious for what would happen next year but at the same time…I’m so excited to face what challenges are ahead of me.

It has been months since I’ve been heartbroken, over and over again. I thank everyone who broke me apart and shattered my dreams because you wake me from my day dreams to fight my dreams in reality.


I now have new hopes, new dreams and refreshed determination to go forth in pursuing my life’s desired achievements. Thanks. :3
 Heh, two years worth of random memories (blue book), what stories would the new book bring? :3 
One day, I would open the book again to laugh and cry about my memories in the past, when will be the day? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment