Wednesday 28 December 2011

The Best Single?

Beat this :P

Recently i've started playing this 'Yahoo Answers' out of boredom.
At first, i was just asking for some of my own issues. (Looking for part-time job issue)
Then i found out advicing others about their love and dating issue seems fun.

So i started searching and searching, then keep on advice advice on the questions that are short as i'm lazy to read the freakin long ones.

Surprisingly, the feedback was quite good, some of the 'poster's chose my answer as the best answer of their question. Some i answered seriously, some i just answered randomly.

Anyways, what they don't know is that i'm a 16 year old guy that have been single all along.
HAHAHA!!! Feels so epic doing that~ :P

Unrelated case
Everytime i go out walking alone in the malls or anywhere, i seriously still get annoyed looking at other lovey dovey. 
Damn, i look at myself and ask myself, do i even want a girl to love or a girl to love me?
But my bigger question is, can i even get the girl that i like?

This is a screwed up world. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment