Sunday 18 December 2011

Hating My Life

Ever Feel Like Running Away?
Dammit, do this, do that,
Do it faster, GO GO GO!!
The 'thing'(anything), the 'thing'(anything), the 'thing'(anything) also dunno?!
What the heck you doing?!?!
Do it like a man lah!!! Why you do it like a lady?!
Eh, sweep the floor.
OMG!!! Teddie!!! What are you doing?!
Put my thing back properly lah!!! Do a little thing also noisy noisy there?!
Eh!!!I slap you ah!! You better shut up and do what i say or else i Whack you!!!

FML = Fuck My Life

Damn, my parents just loovveee bossing my around especially my OLD MAN!!!
Two bloody elder sisters and i end up having to do almost all the CHORES!!!
One frickin sister just knows how to spend their cash, another one just whines alot, while i'm the most independent one who usually hides himself in the internet!!!
Damn larh, this old man.
Always rushing for everything when there isn't a need to RUSH!
Scold loudly for any single MINOR mistake!!!
Even saying odd words and expecting me to understand his language, i still get scolded!!
Likes to boast, exaggerate and scold.
Dislikes to admit, appreciate and listen.

I had a bad day today working on the new house with him.
Obviously, i was forced, if i were to object, i'd get whacked upside down.
Our task was just a simple matter, fixing some locks on the doors of the house.
Everything i had to pack up for him and tidy everything for him to work.
He kept complaining about why all the equipments so low quality and everything.
He loses a screw or something and i will end up getting blamed.
I even offered to buy lunch for him during lunch, and he was complaining me, saying he haven't complained he was hungry and i'm already complaining that i'm hungry.
What the heck?! I never said i was hungry?! I just said 'want me go buy lunch for the two of us?'

In the end when all the work is done, i packed up everything and ready to leave.
I left his 'gearbox'(drills and other tools) in the living room. (Supposed in storeroom)
The house was practically empty as we haven't actually moved in yet, so i couldn't careless about it.
And there the old man goes 'WHY I CALL YOU DO LITTLE THINGS ALSO WHINING WHINING  THERE?! 
So i got fed up of my day and said 'JUST LEAVE IT THERE LARH!!! NO HARM ALSO?!'
Old Man = 'YOU TALK MORE I WILL SLAP YOUR FACE, YOU STUPID SON!!!'
Me = 'OK OK!!! SHUT UP!!! I'LL DO IT ALREADY!!!'

Fuck up everything, quickly pack my stuff and ran off trying to get myself lost.
That's what i meant running to escape everything.
I wander around the whole area and ended up around a housing area that's quite far from where i was.
I was thinking of waiting till it gets dark to get everyone worried.
But because of my ever independence, they thought i took a bus and went back home. 
Screw that ==, so i took my mom's ride home(they dunno anything, they thought i was just looking at houses)

Got home, and asked mom to do some errands 'WITH' me ~
Then she keep saying she no time and busy need find money.

I think i'm gonna go do whatever i like next time, and when they start complaining.
I'll just say 'You go find money larh, i busy need take care of myself~'


No comments:

Post a Comment