Tuesday 6 December 2011

Old school memories~

My Kindergarten, it's more of a private mandarin kindergarten then a government kindergarten.

The school that i 'thought' i was going to go into during my kindergarten time. 

The helicopter, i always 'thought' i could play in it when i go to primary school.
Unfortunately, i didn't have the chance >_<

 This would be the sickening primary school that I was 'stuck' in.

LOL, i used to always pluck these and throw them at other people. (Though it used to be little green ones)

My playground, literally, everyday during recess, me and a bunch of guys would play tag here.

Too bored today~
Decided to go find something for my blog.
So i chose to go visit my previous schools~

From the top, was the school when all my embarrassing and hated memories that happened.
As in, acting like a boss owning the whole class including the teachers =_=
Cry over every little small matters.
Hate the girls in school
And so on.... =_=

Anyways, when i was 6 going to 7.
I remember i kept saying that i'm going to SJK (C) Chi Hwa (the 2nd picture above) for my primary education.
I had no idea of what so ever that time~
All of my 'friends' were going to that school except for me.
The teacher asked us which school are we going to and i kept replying 'CHI HWA CHI HWA'!!!
Then she's like, "your mom told me your going to some school called St. Monica".

Stunned O.O....

Anyways, bla bla bla and i'm in my 'first' secondary school SMJK Tiong Hua.
In my first year, one of my friend told me about her problem with her best friend.
What i remembered was... she and some other friends planned to go back to SJK (C) Chi Hwa for a visit.
My friend's dad suddenly disagrees her going for the visit, she forgot that someone was waiting for her.
My friend's phone was unavailable, so when her best friend called, she thought she was being ignored~
Her friend waited and waited for about 2 hours if i'm not mistaken...
Then i thought of myself.... how would i be if i was from that school....
But instead i went to some crappy school called St. Monica =_=
Hated my life there...

The Park of Grandview, wasted land of potentials 

On top of the hill.


It feels so good looking up at that water storage tank.

In an unrelated situation.
While i was walking around my old kindergarten, i had a sudden thought of her.....
I just remembered my friend, a guy says her house is just right beside him.
I tried to find his house as if i could find his house, i could find her house.
But to no avail.... i failed ....

It feels so crazy knowing i won't see her... but i still walk around the houses, heart beating fast, hoping to see her...


Saw this while i walking, LOL, must be some genius who made this poster~

No comments:

Post a Comment