Thursday 29 December 2011

For the first time, in my story....

My silent story that i held back.

It was almost a year ago since things started to change for me, many things happened before it.
 I've known her for 3 years but only knew her for 2 years, if you get what i mean.

We were prefects, same tuition, this that this that and bla bla bla more things happened. 

Anyways, then one day, i just suddenly had some feelings for her, not much though.
It eventually started to grow in me.... Looking at her smiling and laughing was so sweet.....
It's like, it can just melt my heart and make me smile.

Then there was this time, when i was erm... playing with her?
She wanted who my crush was, so in return she have to do me a favor.
My request for a few months was, she has to take off her glasses whenever i wanted to.
Coz she looks amazing when she smiles or laughs without her glasses, i always get the feeling of being stunned in a good way when i see it. (rarely happens)

At the end of the deal, i never did as for my request.
But still i have to give in my answer.
I told her 'I like you'. (I think it was my first time ever confessing to a girl)
As her reply, 'I don't believe you'.
She told me, that i was always lying to her... fooling with her...

Oh well, then the whole thing just died and continues until this year. 

As result, the end of this year 2011, was the end of our story. 

1 comment: