Saturday 21 April 2012

Blackball

This was supposed to be Blackball Signature but i changed it a little. 

Something on the tray for reading...? O.o

Hm....skipped school today and went for badminton at 3.00 p.m....
Pretty much my ordinary Saturday~
After that, had a battle with my shoes...
I scrubbed it like 2-3 times each but in the end my shoes won....
It's still as dirty as ever =_=.
Soaked it in soap water and even bleached it! :D

Well can't blame it... it has never been washed since the day i bought it which was about 7 months ago. >_<
Anyways....The Blackball signature dish was supposed to have 'pearls' instead of 'aloe vera'.
I changed the ingredients because the 'pearls' aren't really healthy for our body. 


On an unrelated case......
 I've got 1 viewer from EGYPT!!! Thumbs up to you ...whoever you are :P

2 comments: