Sunday 15 April 2012

Getting B2 License

So yeah....the drawing is a little retarded as it's hard to work with the bike over there.
But....at least you get the point~

So anyways, my birthday passed not long ago so i can finally take my motor license!!!
I signed up for the 5 hours course already, it's all about the road rules and stuff.
After the 5 hours class, i'm supposed to sit for my road law exam.
I have to go for theory and practical class, then i can get my 'L' license.
'L' license allows me to ride a motorbike that is 250cc below, but only single rider.
I then have to take 8 hours lesson for the motorbike before i can sit for my practical exam.
Getting a 'P' license for 2 years and i'll be a normal rider.

Well for now, i've just recently completed my road law exam. I got 48/50 marks for it~
Go figure~ studied the entire week for it ==
Can't wait to get my frickin 'L' license, the bus i wait for everyday after school is sooooo inconvenient =_=.

By the way, the superbike shown above is the bike i want.
It's called Kawasaki Ninja 250r, coz it's 249 cc.
Even a 'L' license guy an ride it :P.
Though obviously my old man is not buying that for me....
Having any usable motorbike for me is good enough.....
When i got my own money, then i'll probably get one myself. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment