Tuesday 3 April 2012

Not getting any younger~


Hohoho...guess what.... TEDDIE is 16 years old today!!!
LOLS!!! That makes me not getting any younger >_<
Wonder why do i say that? Coz i use to say it to my mom all the time.... >_< (dun think wrongly :P)

Well to me it's nothing really special.
It's just that i can finally start getting my motorbike license.
Fuuu....i really need it, it has been seriously sooo inconvenient for me these past 3 months~

By the way, your probably thinking how did i spend my birthday?....or not ==
Whatever, i'm gonna tell anyways.
I am one of the committee member for the School's Magazine.
Apparently, it's picture taking day and i'm the 'runner' for the project.
What does the 'runner' do? He/She goes around calling classes to go have their pictures taken.
Damn....i went up and down, up and down and around the school compound until i lost count of how many times it was....

Exhausted!!!

Anyways how i actually celebrated my birthday....








Ugh....wasn't a really satisfying meal....
The price was pretty reasonable but the food wasn't ==
The mushroom soup....the mushroom inside wasn't that fresh.
The 'Australia Lamb Chop' more fats than meat....
The Mussel with cheese...is just not what i was hoping for.

Oh well, there goes my dinner. :/

On an unrelated case....
Random picture i took this morning:


The lizard is sleeping in the sink of my kitchen.
I think it was sleeping coz it didn't really notice me.... :/

No comments:

Post a Comment