Friday 6 April 2012

Starbucks!



Hahahaha!!! This is my first ever Starbucks drink!!!
I've never liked coffee before, so i didn't bother to taste it.
Then one day, some girl got mad with me coz i thought Starbucks sucks.

So, i decided to give it a try.
By the way, my drink looks messed up coz it kinda melted before i got into the car...
It was a 'take away order' >_>
I think it's called a 'Frappuccino' or something.

Starbucks did live up to it's name, especially with their prices.
It costs my sister about RM15+ >_< *Her treat* (Thanks sis :P)

Anyways, the taste was nice i guess since it's 'STARBUCKS' but it's still a little odd for me. :/
As you can see, cars parking everywhere and parking lots.
I took pictures in the car since i wanted to make my first 'Starbucks' special and not to get unusual attention from the public.

Here's a picture of Teddie drinking Starbucks!!! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment