Sunday 10 June 2012

First Date


My friend promised to go on a date with me one day.
So i decided to use it by today.

During the weekdays, i just kinda planned everything.
Transportation.
Activities.
I even calculated the estimated cost of the whole thing. :P

Anyways, for today...
I was supposed to take several bus to reach her house.
But my parents drove me to Asia Jaya LRT station which saves me a lot of time and effort.
(The station is near to her house)

Took a bus from the station and head to her house~
When i picked her up, we took a taxi to Sunway Pyramid!!!
The 4th biggest shopping mall in the world i think~
It cost me about RM15 which is still affordable~

Our first activity....
ICE SKATING!!! :D
The best time for ice skating in Sunway Pyramid is early in the morning.
We reached there about 9.30 a.m....
Played for about 2 hours.
Came out to buy tickets for a movie 'Snow White and the Huntsman'.

Window shopping a little~ (never bought anything)
Then head to 'Full House' for lunch.
I thought 'Full House' is usually full so i reserved seats during weekdays. (Went there to eat several times and is usually crowded)
But when we reached there.... so damn many space... (I think they less popular already)

Well, not like i care, none of my business.
Watched the movie...there was a couple snuggling to each other right beside us... ==....
I was looking at myself thinking..... "i feel so pathetic".... ==...

Movie ended, bought some dessert and went out to bring her home.
Dropped her off at my house..
I was actually debating with myself to take bus or taxi to get back home.

I decided to take taxi.

I can't believe.... that most of the taxi i saw was hired...
Most of all, i can't believe i keep missing the taxis that aren't hired!!!
WHAT THE MIAO!!!
WHY DID I KEEP MISSING THEM?!

Luckily a familiar bus came by... owh my gosh..saved my time...
Took a bus to 'Hilton Hotel' (near Asia Jaya LRT Station)
Then took an even more familiar bus 'U63' back home...

Hm...yeap...guess that's the end of my very first date >_<
Oh yeah...by the way, i posted a random picture because she didn't allow me to take any pictures... ==....

No comments:

Post a Comment