Friday 29 June 2012

Insanity....


I have nothing more to say nor ask except for...... Who is that girl....?
I looked back into my previous years pictures of my friends and me.
All of them looked familiar to me except for her.
I kept looking again and again... i know that girl for years...
and yet i don't know who that girl is already.

I focus harder, looking at that girl in those pictures...
All i can think was.... who is she?
Why have i not seen her before?

Questions marks were circling around my mind...
I knew her since form 1... but how could i not recognize her anymore?!
How is this even possible?
Friendship for 4 years and yet i'm still asking that question?

This is simply ridiculous....
Have all those months of missing her made me gone crazy?
Have i gone crazy?
Have i thought of her too much, dream of her so many times until i couldn't recognize her anymore?

I really don't understand.
Have you changed or is it just me?

Who are you....? 

No comments:

Post a Comment