Friday 15 June 2012

High School....Cherish Them... :)

Here it is. My 2012 Class Picture

Changed from A class to D class and this is what i got. :D
4 Dedikasi = 4 Dedication.
Hm.... so the group of 4 people including me that i sit and chat with everyday would be....
The two guys on the bottom row holding their hands up (from left to right) (Phang and Joel)
One more guy would the one on the top wearing glasses beside the indian guy holding the tag (Irvin)
Well....These 3 guys are the first ones i met when i changed class.

By the way...this is not the complete family members of 4 Dedikasi.
There are few other people who didn't attend school on that day.

This class...their education standard.... Let's just say their english subjects are the same level (some higher some lower) as me. 
That means their actually bright students, it's just that their malay are not as strong as their english.
That's pretty much the problem.
Hm....the people in this class is ....playful, hardworking at time, friendly and some other stuff larh. 
Almost all of us are lazy, including me, but who cares!!! :D

Anyways, i've been in this class for about 2 to 3 months already.
I must say i enjoyed this class much better than the A class as competition is high there...the teachers are stricter... some of the students are more snobbish and insulting just because their smarter.

For my class, we insult each other for no reason yet we don't feel insulted. :D
It feels like my previous class back in my hometown...
Everyone is noisy.
Everyone doesn't rank each other by grades~
Some quiet students here and there.
Feels more of my type of class. :D

Oh well, i'm too lazy to elaborate any further but all i have left to say is...
I hope the coming days, weeks, months and year will be fun as ever until we graduate! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment