Thursday 7 June 2012

Growth


hm.... i can't believe i'm actually 16 already this year~
Form 4 student going to be a Form 5/SPM student next year.
It feels as if time flew by for me...

Unnoticed, unknowingly .... i grew~
I felt i've grow a lot.... compared to when i was young
Studying new subjects that are way my level,  '
Riding a motorcycle,
Bringing my relationships to another level,
Working,
and so on~
Though i guess i still have a lot of childish attitude~ :P

Looking back when i was kid....
I was the most annoying, naughty, rebellious, uncontrollable, noisy kid.... and anything bad you can think of a kid...
Even when i was kindergarten, i already started arguing with the teachers over simple matter!!!
When i turned 7, i made a part-time tuition teacher cry making her wanting to quit her job >_<
When i was in primary school, i keep getting 'rotan' (caning) from the teachers because of disciplinary problems...
Not caring a thing in the world except for 'FUN'.
How messed up those times were.....

Then i turned 13, i started secondary school...
Thing started changing slowly from there~
I studied hard and properly,
I became a prefect for the school,
I joined voluntary activities,
I did almost everything a good student would do~ :)
Meeting many new friends and growing with them for 3 whole years~
Falling in love and understanding more things...
Slowly learning more and more~ :)

Turned 16 this year~
Changed school twice,
made even more new friends,
so many different people with different attitudes, personalities and interest.

But for some reason,

I just feel like i want to stop growing at some age~
Don't know why...
I just want to~ :)
I don't want to be corrupted....
The more i grow...the more i see the world is actually really ugly...
Worries for the future...
Pressure...
Time...
Everything is getting harder
and
less.... :/....

Don't you think so too? O.o







No comments:

Post a Comment