Wednesday 5 September 2012

Awakening of.....Me!

Remember the times when i was like...... 



I think i just woke up from a year of slumber...
Because i realized that i was supposed to be like this,

It's been a year since i've brooding over her.
Then i when i think about it over and over again....

I realized, she doesn't really mean anything more than just a friend to me.

Stating out the facts,
We don't really have any special memories or moments together,
We don't have any common interests,
Our personality doesn't match,
We don't have anything we can talk to each other about,
and most of all,
We don't even communicate that much.

Suddenly everything i've been doing now feels like nonsense.
Waiting, hoping and chasing after her feels like a waste of time.
Being straightforward with my feelings throughout the entire semester felt like a waste of effort.

This have to stop.
And fortunately, i think it is stopping.
My life feels like it is changing.

I sleep at night not just to dream of her.
I work and study without thinking of her.
I'm going back to my hometown not just to meet her.
I'm going to church every Sunday to change myself.
I stopped drinking months ago.
I started working out to achieve a better lifestyle.
I joined Christian Fellowship to learn more about my dear God Jesus.

Though i may still feel a little lonely right now,
but with the friends i have,
I think i can stay patient until MY ideal girl comes by. :)

Hm...speaking of  ideal girl.... 
Just for fun, here's a list of some~
1. Loves Food....ALOT
2. Loves music and lives with it~
3. Likes to travel to new places and meet new people.
4. Watches anime, reads manga and plays online games. >_< 
5. Caring for animals.
6. Cheerful all the time, understands my feelings and will never get bored with me!!! :D

Lols, feels like i expect so much when i'm trash myself.
Though who cares! I am who i am and i think i like myself for being different than others. XD




2 comments: