Saturday 29 September 2012

SMK USJ 8 2012 Carnival Day

Brace yourselves for SOME of the pictures i took. 3:)
 Our food stall and that is Irvin, the one of the guys sitting behind my seat.

 Owh cool?

The BB gun box.

 This guy would be Ference. The gaming and anime buddy from my class.

 Who's This?

Jiuun Kang :D 

 The building over there is having Ghost House.

 See the people over there?

 Front compound of my school.

 The Ghost House took up and entire row of classes. (All connected)

 My current class on the Top Floor. XD

 I sit at the most end there near the curtains. Second last row near the exit.

 This would be Phang, the biggest and tallest size guy sitting next to me everyday.

 The BB Gun Section. 

 Top school building view. 

 Did i forget to mention? This is our class's Drink Stall. 

 School's Back Compound

Wait...is that a slide for kids? In a secondary school? Genius. *Facepalm*

 Owh what a saddist. I think he is enjoying it. :D

 What a colorful cake... It cost me RM6 per slice!!!

 OMG!!! Is that what i think it is? :D

 Daniel. A softie and somewhat sensitive guy. Classmate and Maple buddy.

 From the left is Ka Poh to the right is Weng Sun. Classmates and Maple buddy.

 I can't believe how popular it could get?! Look at that queue!!!

Oh guess what? I got my hair sprayed for RM2. :P (Just for fun)

Well, i went to school for the carnival at around 10.00 a.m to snap some pictures. 
I need to help out too from 12.30 pm - 2.30 pm.
Though by the time i was there, almost everything was sold and i don't seem to be needed.
So i conveniently gave my self a loooong break. 3:)


No comments:

Post a Comment