Tuesday 18 September 2012

Love Of This Generation.

Alright, i'm feeling lonely.
What can i say? I have a great excuse!
I'm a 16 year old guy in puberty stage with hormones growing rapidly!

Just kidding~ :P

Anyways, what people usually SAY of love is...
Judge by the heart and feelings and not by the looks.

From the survey i have conducted, both boys and girls.
I have a result of saying that 'statement' of what usually people would say is BULLSHIT.
Definitely is a lie.

Who cares about a heart right?
People of this generation just wants a pretty hot girl or a guy with good looks and stuff.

I asked my friends(girls) about this matter.
How to kao lui. (Attract/Flirt with girls) or (Get a Girlfriend).
Their advice.
First, would be appearance.
Second, would be heart.


Well since i don't have good looks, guess i'll be single forever. Yay :D
What a disgrace =_=.
*Ignore me*

Moving along, when i think of love...what do i think of?
I would just want to protect her, care for her, be there for her when she needs it and most importantly keeping her happy at all times...

But i guess, who needs that right? >_<
People these days just want to love for fun and some other stuff. O.o

Owh.....damn.. i look like some saddist saying some retarded lines.  O.O

Well you decide, which comes first?
Appearance or Heart?

Whichever you choose, God is watching. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment