Friday 28 September 2012

Rat Leader.




Walah, one of the or The rat leader.
This fella is the biggest catch after some time~
I guess it escaped the sticky trap once or twice before....
but it didn't escape from the cage this time!!!

Caught this on Thursday morning.
I didn't even know there was a cage on my fridge at first...
Then i heard some rustling sound and looked up.

I was like.... o.o...cool we caught a big one :D.



On an unrelated story.......
I met a new friend and she insists on blogging about her.
Though actually she's not really that new....she's my classmate for several months now..
It's just that we never bother to communicate. >_<
Anyways, we first started talking to each other during Badminton time on Friday.
From then, we started chatting on Facebook and even exchanged numbers~
Ooops, forgot something important. :P
Her name is Yeok Wei Xin, but i just call her 'Xin Zie' coz she's older than me by few months.
Hm... she's about my height, a bit shorter and treat me badly? :P
Well, i'll just post her picture if i ever have the chance to capture one.




No comments:

Post a Comment