Saturday 26 January 2013

I Quit!

I quit!
"Wait...hold on..I was the one who signed up for this...Why should I be complaining again?"

Thus, I shall quit without complaining. :3
I realized something..something that I should have remembered all along.

"What is my reason for working?"

My reason is to gain experience and have fun! So, I shouldn't complain why am I working so tough as a student to earn some petty cash! Honestly, not to brag but my family sponsors enough for me to spend. I don't need those petty cash because I only spend on food!

"Why should I be working if I don't want?"

I have no reason to do so! It's just that my own mind is messing with me!

Conclusion, I am quitting work and going to start having some fun as a teenager :3.

"What am I going to do for my weekends then...? Aside from my Scout's meeting, I need to do something for my youth to continue burning on instead of rotting at home~ :3"

I have 3 choices actually. :P
1. Baking Classes
2. Drum Lessons
3. Gym
Freshly baked Vanilla Flavoured Cupcakes~ ;)

To taste how it feels to be in Culinary Arts? :3
Baking classes will definitely be beneficial for me, my future career and it's usefulness in life~
From the beginning, I have interest in activities such as baking and cooking though I haven't really reached the starting point of it. 
I guess this should be a considerable time for me to start? :3
Baking...so many uses...Could use it to make tasty food for myself to eat, bake for my 'loved' ones and perhaps even make some profit if my pastries taste fantastic!
Drumming....Oh I miss the feeling hitting those beats. 
I used to play the drums...just simple and very basic techniques when I was young.
It was some sort of church activity but it ended at one point and I didn't play drums anymore.
I must admit that going for drum lessons is not very beneficial for me because it's not like i'll play in a band or earn money from it, I'm just not cut out for that kind of stuff~
Hitting some beats is good for my youth, It's not beneficial but I can enjoy myself and really have fun as a teenager though drumming is much more than that because it's not as easy as it seems. >_<
It'll give me adrenaline to rock out and feel as if i'm fighting for freedom. 
Obviously this is not my artwork. (Not that pro)
Last but not least, I have the option of going to the Gym. :3
There are 2 reasons why people go to the gym.
i) Lose weight and slim down
ii) Build up muscles and keep fit

Well I think I fall in category 2 because my body size is....average? O.o
Simple explanation when it comes to Gym, build up muscles and that's it coz I feel kinda puny and weak with my current body size now. :3 

Well what do you think?
Baking, Drums or Gym? :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment