Thursday 10 January 2013

Only You Could.


10/01/2013 – Thursday
     “She is just so addictive.”

     My mind is in a bind, but that bind is both troubling yet delirious. This mind of mine thinks of her more than anything else and anyone else right now, that marks a threat to my emotions.

     “Why?” I ask of myself. I am trying to let go of these feelings that I have for her but instead, it seems like I am falling for her all over again. The feelings I held for her has been reduced to something more feeble by me. Fortunately/Unfortunately, those feelings burst out from the shackles that I have placed on them. They return being more passionate than ever, she makes my heart throb endlessly for her.

     “I feel it is as if she resonates something to me, something so gentle and sweet, something that puts my mind at ease and soul at peace, though it is nothing more than just my imagination, I suppose.”

     She is like a drug to me. There is this saying that I remember from The Golden Couple, “You never try, you’ll never know but when you try, you’ll never go.” Once I knew her and learned about her, it is already assured that I will not be able to resist her easily. Like a drug, once you have tried it, you’ll never stop wanting it. I am not able to stop myself from craving to see her smile with her pretty face and more importantly, with her graceful personality that I adore. Even if adoring her is a crime to me but yet, I could not contain myself for wanting her even more.


     I always wanted to speak with her. She is popular, friends surround her all the time, I dare not speak to her in the public’s view and I don’t know why either. The very first time we spoke was just a short and simple conversation regarding her ‘S’ size shirt being too huge for her and the very first time that she first spoke to me, I had to make a painful mistake, I walked away without a word. Those 2 words that came from her, I will never forget “I’m sorry”, I never wanted to hear that sentence from her because I was the one at fault.

     I am so close to her yet I feel as if I’m worlds apart from her because almost every single day, I could see her but just couldn’t reach her. I tend to ask the girls that I have shared my stories with.

     “How do I forget a girl?”

     One of my junior searched Google and suggested that I should start thinking negative of her or delete her number. “No, I can’t do any one of those two. I just can’t.” It is such a simple thing to do, yet I am unable to. My junior ended up saying, “Then you should forget about forgetting her.” Another junior of mine suggested that I should just wait for the time to pass and eventually my feelings for ‘her’ will fade but it seems like my heart beats for ‘her’ even more as time passes.

     So, how do you forget a person whom is dearest to you? J

May I have one last 'dance', please? ;)

2 comments:

  1. I heard you went for a brain check-up. But they found nothing there. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh did you?! :D Awww...Then I must be a special being that could live without a brain! :D Awesome!!!

      Delete