Monday 28 January 2013

Lost In Thoughts.


28/01/2013 – Monday
     *Sigh*
There are odd days for me when I just sit down, do nothing and began to be lost in my own thoughts.
 The park was completely empty, so quiet and peaceful. I just sat on a bench, under a tree that shades the calmingly moderate sunlight. The breeze that blows slowly and gently makes the world feels so relaxing.

     “Why?”

     The song from my MP3 was so soothing and somewhat sad causing my own feelings to react accordingly. I began to think of ‘her’ again, the memories and the dreams that will never come true.

     “Why?”

      How hard is it to forget these unnecessary feelings for ‘her’? Why can’t I tune everything back to when we just met? I have told myself that in the future, there will be even more ‘perfect’ girls for me. So, why can’t I just let go? It definitely seems easy enough… 
     “So, why can’t I?”

为我爱你,我的朋友。 我怕,你会被别人抢走。
(Because I love you, my friend. I am afraid, you will be taken away by someone else.)
    
(END)

No comments:

Post a Comment