Sunday 16 February 2014

Busy Week

16/02/2014 – Sunday
My somewhat busy college life!

     This has been just another week of fun yet stressful days in INTI. Assignments, projects and examinations are filling up my schedules. English lecturer gave my class (including me) the deadline for our group assignment/presentation and a new online assignment which I could not seem to understand. Besides that, my self-development lecturer gave us a new group assignment which involves approximately 10 to 13 people and the deadlines for the assignments. Lastly, my business management lecturer tested us on the first six chapters of business management and scheduled us for our individual presentation.

     Briefing for Self-Development assignment
Oh my gosh, why are all the deadlines so clashing so harmoniously?! Although, I guess I will be able to complete my assignments in time, so I need not worry about these minor issues. In fact, I’m done with most of my individual assignments. The remaining assignments would be the group assignments and for that, I will just go with the flow of my groups.

     Anyways, it’s still all fun and laughter for me. I got closer with a few people or rather two people from my class. One of them would be a guy called Tee Yang, it is funny how we made it a habit to buy ‘Nescafe’ (brand of coffee) from the cafeteria in college during break time for Business Management class. It gets boring and I’ll start feeling sleepy after every hour of business management lecture, so Tee Yang and I pretty much tried all the different flavors ‘Nescafe’ has to offer us.
Someone said with confidence "I am taller than you." I proved her wrong. :3 

     The other person would be Kim Kim. Everyone calls her Kimmy but I feel Kim Kim fits her best. Weird yet ordinary, that girl is Kim Kim. xD Once again, it’s funny how I once said that we might get along well few weeks ago because that ‘expectation’ actually came true. For the past two weeks, I enjoyed spending my days with her. I was busy bullying her, annoying her, confiscating her ‘Ipad’ and teasing her throughout the week. Gosh, I suddenly sounded like such a bully. ><!!! Despite that, from my opinion, I think we got along quite well. I went out for lunch and brunch with her before and in between classes.

  Lunch break with Tee Yang and Kim Kim, my first Gongcha!
    It seems that I have lost contact or haven’t been communicating with most of my high-school friends for quite a while since most of them are too busy with their own lives to bother about me. So, college friends are my life right now.

     Moving along, I replaced someone as a waiter on Saturday in ‘Good Friends Restaurant & Café’ that opened up last week. It was a relatively relaxing part-time job since my previous part-time jobs were hectic. The employers were nice as I was guided well and gave me the privilege of eating certain food from their menu.

   Lastly, I managed to cook baked cheese macaroni & chicken with cream of mushroom on Saturday and cheese baked rice on Sunday. My dad used to laugh at me when I wanted to be a chef in the past. It’s a small start but I can’t wait to ‘rub it in his face’ for underestimating a young child’s dream.   
 Cheese Baked Rice with sausages & chicken. ^^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment