Thursday 17 November 2011

Cousin Issues???

What the heck?!
Too much sarcasm?
Not talking normally?
What the heck is wrong with her =_=!!

So far, i have never been in good terms with my cousin sister. 'Piao Mei'
She's the same age as me and we have never seen eye to eye with each other.
Recently, we started communicating with each other.
Though i think that made things worst.

We start with a conversation, i'm being nice to her and treating her like all the other girls i know.
Then the end of the conversation, we end up quarreling.
She just spoils everything with her 'whatever' or '=='.
If don't want talk to me then don't.
She's just like me, straightforward as ever and doesn't bother about how others feels.
Screw that~

Oh please, i'm able to mix around with so many people.
I talk to you like i talk to everyone i know.
Your one out of so many saying i have communication problems?!
You don't even know me after 'knowing' me for 15 DAMN YEARS!!!

When she's with her friends, their like blood-sisters.
When she's with me, ' he is my freakin enemy'.
What the heck? I want befriend with you and you treat me back like that?
Perfect =_=!!!

Does anyone else have this kind of issue?

No comments:

Post a Comment