Sunday 20 November 2011

Fun Fair visits Sandakan 2011

I had some memories flashback this morning when i woke up....
A fun fair was built up momentarily at Sandakan during the start of 2011.
It was few months ago, can't remember when but i think it's around Febuary or March.

Anyways, i went there after the fun fair started a weeks ago.
With my friends ofcourse.
Everything was kinda peaceful that time~
As in, it was school holiday, all my friends haven't dated each other yet, PMR was still far away and so on...

First time i went there, it was kinda awkward.... ( I went there twice this year )
Some of the girls, they were acting way girly than they usually are =_=
In school, they wouldn't even bother about you when you talk to them.
But during the fun fair place, they were all clinging on the guys....
I'm neutral so i couldn't careless about the guys being happy on the inside.
Can't believe their so fake, maybe they saw some other 'lengzai'(handsome boy) and act they have 'Boyfriends'
Lame~

Anyways, the second time i went there.
She also went on that day....
I think i had some awkward feeling that time,
We don't talk, we don't even look at each other and just awkwardness larh~
There was this thing called the 'Washing Machine', my favorite ride at the fun fair.
She was so cute, clinging to the metal bar as if her life depended on it and being so scared~
I was riding in the thing also.... looking at her.... hoping to be by her side.... protecting her.... make her feel secured...

But no good things ever happen to me, so oh well~
After the session ended, my keys literally separated apart!!
The the key chain hook all the keys together totally broke,
Luckily most of my keys were still in my pocket,
One of the keys were stuck in between the chairs of the machine,
Another key was no where to be found.

I was so panicked that time >_<
Called the guy to nudge my key out,
Thank him like a weirdo and freakin ran out from that place,
It felt weird asking her to keep my keys that time,

Whatever,
My fun fair coins keep dropping out,
My money just wasted like that >_<

After everything ended, it was almost midnight....
We just sit down in some restaurant, and started chatting about the future...
I remember those words really well.... 'Imagine in 3 more years, we'll be coming here to have fun again'.
I guess that won't happen for me anymore~ >_<

I also thought that..... the next time i come here, i'll be coming only with her on a date.....




No comments:

Post a Comment