Monday 7 November 2011

Odd dreams, Unanswered questions?

Ugh.... i have so many odd dreams now a days~
They just leave me 'errrrrrr.......' when i wake up,
Anyways, last night i had an odd one just not as odd as the usual dreams.... O.o
It's actually divided into like few short stories or so,

First off would be, my family and my close friend.
Having BBQ..... I rode on my bike and the size seems a little too small for me....
Asked my mom for a new mountain bike, she agrees....
Then i asked for motorbike, and she started scolding me....
Makes no sense???

Anyways, it somehow jumped to another 'short story'
I was back in my old class... my old school....
Then i saw 'her' clinging to another guy...
And when we met, she was smiling at me and started to tease me in a bad way...
Then she said some stuff i can't remember, and while she was smiling.... she cried...
She said some more stuff and slapped me in the face....Then she runs away...
Makes no sense either??? =_=

After awhile, somehow my dream changed to the last one.....
A race between classes to complete some stuff, something like 'The Amazing Race',
First game my class lost,
Then second game we started to get serious,
I only remember a part where there are huge rocks with lights that keep changing colors and huge cave.
One of my friends who is quite a good pianist, is trying to figure out the sounds of the lights....
As in something like 'Do' 'Re' 'Mi' 'Fa' 'So'.

For some reason, i just dashed into the cave  and she was following me behind.
I held her hands and just rushed right up, i even heard 'her'(another girl) said 'shouldn't she be with her boyfriend?'
When we're almost at the top.... the pianist fell, and for some reason her 'prince' came to save her. =_=
WTF.... He wasn't there before....
Anyways, inside the cave was like a huge concert area which have many seats and many people around.
Searched and searched.... i lost the 2 of them =_=
But when i heard the piano sound, i knew they were in that room.
Got in the room, the completed the song.
I woke up..... =_=

My meaningless ending was ruined......

No comments:

Post a Comment