Saturday 12 November 2011

My 1 month separation....

Today is officially 1 month separation for me and my friends~
Today is also my class trip around Shah Alam >_<

Here is some of today's pictures i took :
                                   This is some random guy doing 'Tai Chi', took for no reason~  
He seems to be like..... 'Yo yo, this DJ is gonna rock your world' >_<

Ah....  A' Famosa..... not >_<

The guy took my picture?! 'Aiman'

Guess what.... this is the japanese bicycle that was used during the war to take over 'Tanah Melayu'
It is in 'Bab 1' of Form 3 History book in Malaysia.
ah... lookie the mappie.... lookie the site :P

Up the hill, cycle~ Down the hill, use your damn legs :P

Nice view~ it's even better with the water moving :P

Same view as above, just got that machine.

Look at what i'm standing on >_<


ah... the monkeys~ The creatures that gave me entertainment when it kept chasing after the girls....
It's like just trying to follow the girls and their like 'AH......' (run here, run there)
Hahahaha >_< so damn funny~

 
(Monkey : What you looking at kid?!)
 Jeez.... the little girl isn't afraid of the monkey....instead it's a bunch of 15 year old girls~ >_<

Hey!!! Someone's taking my picture!!

Guess which one is me. >_<

My class actually planned to go to Taman Bukit Cahaya, Shah Alam,
But sadly it was raining.... so Plan B was to go visit the Muzium Negeri Selangor first~
We wondered around the park near the museum then took us around an hour to finish the museum.

Next stop~ Lunchiee!!!

After lunch, it was still raining.
We went to a new library in Shah Alam instead and spend 2 hours there~
One of my classmate, lost her bag as in someone else mistaken her bag for his/her bag.

Finally, we got to go to the 'Taman Bukit Cahaya',
Took a small bus and went to the top where the watery area is~
Going back down the time is when the girls got chased by 'some' monkeys >_<

The End of 12.11.2011. ^_^


No comments:

Post a Comment