Wednesday 9 November 2011

Random Thoughts~

It's been almost a month since i haven't contacted my friends at all~
Hm..... 3 more days to 1 months, i think >_<
Every day, looking up on the sky,
Feels like i'm so far away from home,
Though i'm just across the sea~

Missing my friends every single time i think of them,
Missing her every single minute of my life,
I sound so pathetic~
Nobody even cares about my disappearance except me,
It's only been a month,
Yet i'm breaking down already.

Sleepless nights, dreams filled with them >_<"
It seems i'm doing things without knowing things now....
When i'm going somewhere, i go without thinking,
My mind is so absent right now....
I'm getting more and more pathetic these days~ >_<"

Getting used to the life in West Malaysia already,
It feels like i have been here for year~
This has been the longest time i have been away from home,
Feeling awkward~

I just remembered.....
I never got the chance to take a picture just with her.... O.O
Epic Failure~ =_=

No comments:

Post a Comment