Sunday 26 February 2012

Appreciation to my Family

This post is just like a continuation for my previous post : http://cold-heartedme.blogspot.com/2012/02/korean-dinna.html.


Ahem... To my family members, thanks for insulting me and violating my innocence all the time and every step i take because every single time i crush you by being flattered and surprise you all with my potentials. Really keeps me going by rubbing it on all of you. My family members includes my old man(father), mom, diva and science geek.

I sincerely dedicate this to each and every one of you. :)

Regards to :
1. My father : Thanks for whacking me all those years and insulting me all the time. Giving me lectures, picking a fight with me in public and threats for beating me up when i'm a teen. Also i will always treasure and never forget the day you shouted at me "YOU ARE A STUPID SON". One day, i'll repay you by going out looking for money like you always asked me to and leave you to rot. :)

2. My mom : Thanks mom, your the most supportive in the family seriously. You usually side with me, drive me to tuition and cook for me. You also do my laundry and occasionally clean my room for me. You give me every reasonable thing i asked for and supports me most of the time. It's just that you always think i'm a bad person/student/friend and always think negatively of me. >_<

3. My Eldest Sister(Diva) : Thanks sis, your the best when i was young. You always go out shopping spending our family's money and going out doing whatever things you desire because you have your freedom. I also learned things NOT to learn from you like how you handle things or what kind of school prefect you were. I also want to thanks for arguing with me and fighting with me all the time (fight was when i was a kid, not now). I get to learn how to win an ex-debater and be more gentle with girls around me.

4. My Elder Sister(Science Geek) : Thanks to you too second sis, I always feel challenged every time i chat with you. You'll always manage to test my temper with your annoying comebacks like 'not necessarily'. Your like my private teacher who teaches me while giving me pressure.Truthfully, your much better than eldest sis. You tend to cook for me when i have not food, drive me around when i have no transport while complaining, teach me anything i want to know and care for me.

Yours Truly,
Teddie.
(Owner of cold-heartedme.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment