Tuesday 28 February 2012

Sleeping Habits




Here's my problem, i seriously have odd sleeping habits.
Every night when i go to bed, i'll be either hugging my pillow or bolster.
But when i wake up, it will  be on the ground next to me and my blanket will sometimes fall off too.
I won't realize it until it's around morning when  i feel like somethings missing.

There was this time when i had a camp.
Alright, i sleep next to few other juniors of mine in my sleeping bed.
But when i wake up around midnight or so, i found myself further off down from them.
I'm like.... why the heck is my slippers on top of me instead of beside me??

My friends were like....wow...how the heck did you sleep?
One of the guys was, i tot you were sleeping next to me then i found out your near my feet.

For your information, i seriously have no idea what or how i do every single day.
That's why this is a seriously odd sleeping habit. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment