Saturday 11 February 2012

You know is not your day when....

 New Character : Nishan Raj

 Messing around with the ball.

 Ball hits my private area.

Me falling on that ground in frickin pain.

Today i bring you a new character which is my new school friend : Nishan Raj
He's quite an interesting fella actually, half indian - half chinese.
Most sarcastic guy ever and answers you something unrelated everytime you ask him a question.

So anyways, today i was at the field with a group of friends.
Before the game started, we were just messing around with the ball.
What happened was, when i was standing in front of him (quite close to him).
I shouted at him to kick the ball to the other side.
I expected him to stop and turn back.
But instead, he used full force to kick the ball and the ball flew to my ****.

SHIT! Freakin damn pain when it hit me. ==!!!!!
Moral of the story : Never ever stand in front of him when his with a ball or trust that he will listen to you. ==!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment