Monday 27 February 2012

First Senior....


This post i dedicate to you. :) Hope you'll try to understand. I'll give you a full explanation.

So recently, there's this girl who's my senior. Yeah... she kinda asked me the same question she asked me few months back. What happened was, i deleted her.

Personally, i've never agreed to a relationship where the boy is the younger person whereas the girl is the elder one. Despite that, i'm gonna tell you something of my past... another girl who i've had 'interest' before. (Not 'her)

Truthfully, i've never had any interest in her before in any ways as she's my senior and ordinary friend. Then little by little, i tend to took notice of her and got interested... She is quite a short girl, cute, have this kitty mouth when she smiles and most of all an interesting person. What got me interested was obviously her special personality, there's this... cold but yet warm feeling....hard to explain >_<.

So anyways, somehow i started erm... observing her (please don't feel weird as i tend to observe alot).
Even though she is older, it may sound stupid and weird but i think i had a crush on her. Just a tiny one though. It began to grow, like for 'her', when i start seeing her as this fragile girl.... She just looks like this type of girl who needs someone to care and protect her and that seriously stirs me up. We eventually chat more (live and Facebook) and got along more.

Alright i admit, the sensation of being with her felt great even though she's older than me by ....2 years if i'm not mistaken. But the thing is, she hates me....in a way.. i think.

Here's the main answer to your question btw:
I tried really hard to know you more and get closer to you but you kept somehow despising me.... in a way... hating me.
I really don't understand what i do wrong, was i over annoying?
Did i meddle in your business too much?
Did i tease you too much?

You even misunderstood me. Remember the time when you lectured me about the difference between me and Xiao Thong? You don't even know who i am, and yet you say i'm some kind of horrible person. Uncaring or sort.

Do you remember, on Kem Ketua Kelas or smtg, you kept spraying water at me? You asked me, why i won't you react and just sit there and let you spray? That i leave it for you to answer.

It hurt me a lot, you know? Someone that you admire, someone your caring from deep down your heart is over there despising you. You were the first and probably last senior i had a crush on.(Please don't be disgusted, i'm just telling you the truth.)

I was so so angry, you asked me not to care anymore and not to disturb you anymore. So i did as i was told, i deleted you. From everything relating to me, I don't know you anymore. In the end, your still asking me 'Why did you delete me?'. Xiao Thong even kept pursuing me for your question. (Though i couldn't be bothered with her question).

But whatever, everything is over and let's treat nothing happened before. Your CLH, my senior schoolmate and prefect. :)


6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog on the internet, and I must say that I'm fascinated. You see, in many ways you are me. I'm also sixteen years old, male, likes anime and manga a lot (Fullmetal Alchemist, Code Geass, and Liar Game especially), and I'm a little bit different then everyone else. I just have a weird personality.

    I too have girl problems, in a way. There are two girls that I "like", though circumstances are such that I know I could never have either of them as a girlfriend. One of them I don't see very much at all, making it impossible, and the other, though I'm fairly good friends with her, isn't interested in dating anyone in high school. Besides she is better friends with a mutual friend of ours than me, and I know he likes her. The worst part of all is that I can't admit that I actually like any girl. I've always given the impression that I don't care for that sort of thing, and in many ways I don't. I have no wish to get married, even when I get older, but I still feel a need for female companionship. If any of my friends read this I would be dead. In fact, I think that this is one of the only times I've ever really been honest with myself, ever.

    Anyway, sorry for the above comment. And sorry for your problems as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lols, then thanks for being honest on my blog!!! Really appreciate your long comment dude as many people just read my posts and wouldn't bother to leave anything.

      Delete
  2. Those people are plain silly. I think I'll try to be a regular reader/commenter, it really is interesting how similar we are. Perhaps we will both get a girl one of these days, eh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your support then. Hm...i'm not so sure about the similarity part though... I'm really one of a kind type of dude :D

      Delete
  3. Eh, you would be surprised. I'm a one of a kind type as well, which seems to be the similarity. Let's just say that from what I can see the way we think is very similar. Although I must say, that sounds kind of creepy on my part....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah~ it's alright. Doesn't feel creepy or anything. We all are special though in our own ways.

      Delete