Sunday 26 February 2012

Korean Dinna

 Overall

Overall view 

Bubbly soft egg :D  

Favorite dish......the meat!!! 

I think this is Kimchi.....

So anyways, my mom have a bonus pay or something so she decided to spend it up with dinner.
At first, we were planning to go for steamboat (chinese cuisine) then somehow it turned into 'korean cuisine'.

I had green tea (cold) which totally tasted weird.... should have gone with the hot tea ==
Some of the side dishes you see (the vegies) are refillable for some reason. o.O
I obviously tasted every single dish. >_<
Almost tasted nice...ofcourse what the miao am i talking about.... this is expensive >_<
Price was quite reasonable too it was around RM100+ as the side dishes are refillable and the meat is super tasty, the whole set is for 3 people but it was enough for the 4 of us. 

After we finished, got into the car and the awesome debate (which i won) began.
I started off with my "hey mom, so should i change from Science stream to Commerce?"
Then all of them started lecturing with their paranoid ideas.

Example:
1.Mom : "If you go to lower class, the teachers wouldn't pay much attention to teaching you all as they think the class will be slow so they wouldn't care much", "The students in the lower class will influence you and make you slower in catching up(short term for making me dumber)"
2.Diva(Eldest Sister): "Yeah, and you won't be able to think as smart as science student, you won't get the feeling of stress and so on"
3.Science geek (Elder Sister): "If you don't feel the stress of science stream, then in future how are you going to cope with all the other tougher things." (She also said something else that would be offending to the lower classes but i don't remember what)

ME : "Why the heck should i suffer two years of my life when i'm not going to have anything to do with science in future?" "Who says lower classes will bring me down, i work hard for myself." "Stress is not my problem as i'm coping with it well, the matter of which subject that will be useful to me is more important."
(I think i lost in this conversation as it was 1v3, but the conversation after that was wining streaks :D)

I just have so many strong points and great sarcasm that my sisters would just go "ARGH!!! I hate this kind of person just shut up." 


No comments:

Post a Comment