Tuesday 3 July 2012

Nice Guy Finish Last?


Here's the sad story about being a Nice Guy.
I wouldn't particularly put myself in that category, i can't judge myself right?
But i think i'm around there.

Anyways, it's kinda confusing....
Mostly, from my opinion....most girls usually prefers to date 'not' so nice guys?
Don't know why~
I guess they just can't see the bright side of a Nice Guy.

Here's the thing, nice guys are usually shy and don't really dare to take the risk and express how they feel.
(Example shown in the video)
Happened to me too, i was too.... scared? To take the risk and tell the girl i like everything i feel about her.
When i had the courage too, it was already to late.
I did confess once before, she thought i was joking and i was probably too shy to say it twice.
Time passed. We separated. Everything vanished into nothing.

All i could feel were regrets and emptiness, didn't even had a chance to clear things up.
So finally, i decided to confess again.
I didn't really care about the results, i've gone too 'insane' to bother.
In the end, things didn't really worked out as i planned. (Results would be my secret)
Well, at least we were able to clear things out peacefully instead of a ruined friendship into 'strangers' coz that'll be like....horrible?

Sigh....if only i had the guts earlier....I wouldn't have to curl up and curse at myself for confessing to her earlier.
Those days that passed will never return and i understood that.
Events like those helped me to express my feelings more openly and clearly.
So, others can at least receive the message i'm trying to send out.

Anyways.... i dedicate this to the girl that i adore with short hair, wears glasses, cute face and obsessed with Fahrenheit. :P (That's the reason why i didn't like Fahrenheit)

Can i continue falling in love with you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment