Friday 5 October 2012

The Odd Person That I am

It's Thursday I'm not in school... why?
I don't know why either maybe coz of the Form 3 exams or something.
My exam starts next Wednesday too, but i don't give a damn.
I have low targets for my high-school years.
Minimum 5 Cs' for SPM, shouldn't be a problem for me~

Anyways, i was bored.
I had a good 'work out' before lunch,
Then rode around USJ 14 to search for food.
After lunch, i just wander around and ended up by a park near my friend's house.

I had the intention of meeting her that time,
but she RUDELY refused to get out of her house.

So, i ended up by the park~


 
As you can see, the park was empty that time and i was all alone.
I felt it has been quite some time since i came by a park and have fun there~
I guess i missed the feeling of being a kid sometimes.
Not a single worry~

The weather was i could say almost perfect.
The sun was shining, but the park was completely shaded by the trees.
It was kinda windy too, just relaxing~

I just swing as hard as i could,
Feeling my body swing from high to low and low to high.
It was surprisingly.... refreshing to do such again~
Car passed by, if they look at me, they'll probably wonder what i'm doing.
But i don't care, i just enjoy myself.

There were several times when i'm feeling down, bored or had too much to think.
I'll just go to a park and sit there by myself.

There's a girl lingering in my mind and sadly i can't just get rid of her from my mind.
That sick girl that gets me worried all the time.
It's confusing.
It's as if she's seriously ill but yet may be just begging for attention.
I can only speak to her through words but never voice.
It's sickening.

Slowly, those virtual feelings turns into reality.
Complications happen.
I'm so mad at her that i don't even know why.
Maybe i'm jealous or maybe i'm just angry.

I just want to block out all those memory we had ONLINE.
It's pathetic.
Forgotten, so who is that familiar girl that i don't remember?

For a change, i want to her to look at me as a 16 year old guy friend.
A guy friend who wants to care for her and be there for her whenever she needs someone to rely on.
Hey, is not like i mind being friend-zoned.
But just once, i want things to be different~

But in the end, as usual. Being me.
I always end up causing the 'girl who i care the most' sad and eventually cry.

I still remember, a girl told me before....
"You always said you want me to be happy, but in the end, you're the one who make me cry the most".



3 comments:

  1. I can feel that you're not angry , :)
    But Just You Don't know how to accept or forgive. Maybe.
    I was wrong , I think wrong , I done wrong .
    Thanks alot , Cause of you .
    I changed to Someone more Happy ,
    But Hey , I realized you're always there for me
    when i heard what my friends told .
    Thanks alot ! I just think too much at times :)
    I apologize for saying sorry all the time but did not noticed anything .
    So , One Last time Thanks :)
    You're Allowed to blocked me , i wont mind
    As Long as ur happy . :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And who may you an 'Anonymous Reader' be?
      If you don't understand me, then i would prefer you not speak like you know me.
      Even so, there's a topic that i'm dying to know which you're obviously avoiding.
      Identify yourself. :)

      Delete
    2. You know who i am ,
      I'm the so called " sick girl " you mentioned .
      If i told you , you wouldn't have reply me right ^^?
      Anyways ,i know a lot of people in the world don't know you and understand you well.
      Just like you don't know me well , Right?
      But as a point of view from me to you and as your friends ,
      I can feel that you're not really Angry about me , You're just confused that i'm seeking for attention and am i lying to everyone?? Right? ^^
      I can say that i'm not but it's also up to you to choose to believe whether or not . :)
      Like i say as long as you're happy ,
      I'm Glad even if you hated me .
      I'm here to say thank you to you , not for forgiveness . :)

      Delete