Tuesday 16 October 2012

Different Scenarios.

Ever feel like you have too many thoughts in your mind that you want to share it on Facebook but think it might be too many posts?
Well yeah, i'm kinda having that feeling.
The feeling where i have so many scenarios in my mind that i just want to share it somewhere.

Normally, people would just twitter it or spam on their Facebook page.
But i'd rather just dish out everything in my blog instead. :D
So i have few scenarios running in my mind right now...
After my nap, i have such odd thoughts of the most obvious things...weird...

Anyways, let's start with Scenario 1(Unexpectedly Rude Reaction?)~
Hm... let's say you have met a new friend recently.
I'm playing as a guy character and she's a girl character larh.
The meeting was nothing extraordinary, just a simple normal meeting that made us friends.
When we got to know each other, we just do what normal friends do.
Chat online, text and talk to each other.
I found out that, when i don't mix around.
She thinks of me as an unfriendly and 'emo' guy.
Alright, maybe that's how i am when i don't know others yet.
But you see, here comes the funny part.
This morning, when i talk to her like normal, she told me to 'don't talk to me'. (She didn't even bother to look at me)
What the... Why? What did i do something wrong trying to be Friendly?
She said "My friends thought you liked me."
What the F**k?!
So YOUR friends accused me of something i'm innocent of, and your just gonna treat me like this just because of YOUR friends said?
Screw me if i'm wrong, even if you're older than me, you're much more immature than i am.
Oh my, then you must be 1 heck of a selfish person.
How would you feel, if you're trying to befriend with someone nicely and get pushed away just because of THEIR friend?!
Forget it then, you can live without me and i can very much live without you.
You're not worth my attention anymore. 



Alright, forget about her. Scenario 2 (Memories of the Parted Ways).
To be me, 1 year ago.
It's kinda a day that i parted with my previous school Tiong Hua.
The end of Penilaian Menengah Rendah (PMR) marks the day of anniversary.
It's last day i saw my friends and my previous love, her.
Imagine yourself, standing by a corner of the school.
Watch her happily walk out of the classroom and slowly disappear from your sight...
It was so touching, that i think i started crying. (Just a little though >_<)
Anyways, it'll be the last day you'll ever see her and you started looking more frantically for her.
Friends passed by, unaware you're about to leave, and you just wave to them innocently with guilt in your heart.
A silent goodbye. From your heart.
Then when everyone finally is gone, you just see 'her' standing by there.
You look at her for 1 last time and strode away.
For an entire year it has been since that day.
I won't forget it for the days to come. :')

Enough with being so dramatic then. Here comes Scenario 3 (Scariest Nightmare). XD
We all have scary nightmares, yes i understand that.
Some view nightmares as exams, some view as bad situations (Example : Falling from a tall building) and others would be just plain horror.
Well my scariest nightmare is rather different.
Imagine yourself as whoever you want to be. (Boy/Girl)
Ofcourse i'll be the boy since i'm a guy after all.
I was chatting the pretty girl i have a small crush on. For months, i think.
Anyways, we were chatting then suddenly a random Korean Celebrity looking guy appeared.
What happened next was just SHIT.
The guy started kissing her.
Makes things worst.
She kissed him back and end up both of them kissing erotically.
I can assure you it was not enjoyable at ALL!!!
O.O
Stunned, all i could do was just standing right next to them watching them so engrossed with their kissing.
(I'm pretty sure i was thrashing on my bed in reality)
It's like watching you dreams getting shattered and you couldn't do anything about it.
The girl that you like, cared and wanted to protect so much was taken away just within seconds....
FYI, what comes next was i was in classroom studying and suddenly got violent and rampaged in my classroom. :3



Scenario 4 (Forgotten Reasons!)
The reason, to protect, care and finally to love have been all replaced with anger and confusion.
The reason to want to talk to her, just have a simple chat, text or even have little of her attention.
Those reasons ignored till forgotten.
From guy's point of view.
You're a guy and you like that girl. Simple & Normal Teenager Life/Situation.
So if you really like a girl, and not just for the sake of knowing she's pretty, attractive and all.
You just want to care for her and give her everything you can.
So here's the deal.
You give, she doesn't receive.
She doesn't receive yet she say the most ridiculously outrageous things that hurt us more then herself.
It makes you so mad you just wanna shut your world away.
Maybe some you guys know how to manage, but as far as i'm concern, i'm like that.
Example : She's passed out for a day +.

Guy's side. "Owh damn, what will happen too her?! Will she be alright?! When is she getting up?! How's her condition?! How much more longer do we have to wait?!" and so on so on.

Girl's side (After awakening). " I'm alright...thank you for you concern."

O.O.... this just makes you speechless.
What's worst, when you want to give, your gift was actually rejected!!!
Argh! So sickening!!! The best is just forget everything!!! Amnesia/anything!
Those weeks and months of confusion, unattended, they finally became anger.













No comments:

Post a Comment