Monday 31 December 2012

End Of 2012! Stepping into the New Year 2013.


31/12/2012 – Monday
     2012. What a year this has been… Afresh anew, this is a completely life changing year for me. There have been so many changes in my life, many new challenges, meeting all type of people and so many new experiences. Everything is just so much that it leaves me utterly speechless, Insanity has struck me.

January
-          Started my high school life. Form 4
-          New house getting properly furnished
-          Still miss Xiao Thong
-          Changed school AGAIN! SMK Bandar Sunway to SMK USJ 8
-          Met whole lot of new friends.
-          Enrolled into 4A (Science Stream)
      February
-          Started communicating with my senior again. J
-          Joined Photography Club and learned Macro.
-          Still miss Xiao Thong
-          Suffering in Science Stream. 
    March
-          Changed to 4 Dedikasi!!! (Science Stream to Commerce Stream)
-          Gotten Dengue sickness. ==
-          Met a whole new bunch of awesome people and friends!
-          Became buddies with Phang, Irvin and Joel.
-          Got closer with my senior.. J
-          The ending of our story…  (Letting go of Xiao Thong)
-          Made a new blogger friend : Shu Yen
    April
-          Grew older, became 16 years old. :3
-          Drank my very first Starbucks!
-          Getting B2 license.
-          Did my worst ever mistake ever. Pushing away someone I should have NEVER pushed away.
    May
-           Bought my first ever motorbike!!! LC135 = Best friend. :3
-          Confession and Rejection to & from Xiao Thong. Obiettivo Settimo. (Proper ending of this story)
-          Gotten my very first crash.
-          First semester holiday.
-          Started working in DOME PAINTBALL, SUMMIT USJ.
    June
-          Hehehe… Had my first date with my senior… As friends. xD
-          Took my first class picture in SMK USJ 8. Everyone from 4 Dedikasi!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
    July
-          Feelings started growing for a certain girl.
-          Went for Subang Rally 2012!!! Definitely a day to remember. J
-          Started working in Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant as a waiter.
      August
-          She passed out for a day and a half!!!
      (The month I truly understand the feeling of relief when she awakes)
-          My doggie went for surgery. :/
-          Chose Game Console over Girls. I’ve gotten my PS VITA!!!
-          Feelings growing even more for her.
-          Ratty Culprits getting caught!
    September
-          Set my sights and heart for a girl.
-          Caught the biggest rat. Known as Rat Leader (for me)
-          Turn of events, where my mistake is and where things fall.
-          My school’s Hari Karnival. (Never knew walking away from someone can hurt so much)
-          My horrible plan is already in motion…
   October
-          My mind in desperation for a girl.
-          Made new friend and got backstabbed.
-          Experienced my worst nightmare. (Girl I like being kissed by some Korean celebrity)
-          Final exam. A month long.
-          Training for Superbike begins.
   November
-          Bought my very own MP3 player.
-          Changed lessons from B2 to B Full license.
-          Final term holiday begins.
-          Trip back to my hometown, Sandakan.
-          Reuniting with my beloved friends in Sandakan.
-          Confession to a girl, rejection from a girl and realization because of a girl. Just 1 and only girl.
-          My world shatters. Toughest month of the year.
   December
-          Met an online friend who soon made an impact in my life.  
-          Created my first ever self-production video!!!
-          Adjusting my feelings and thoughts, regaining control of myself.
-          Done the craziest things in my life. Literally the craziest ever so far.
-          Attained B Full license.
-          Attended my very first Comic Fiesta 2012 with my friend!
-          Made the girl I love, hate me.

          AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! WHAT A CRAZY YEAR!!! Overall I must say, this year is AWESOME and yet INSANE!  There are just so many things that I thought I wouldn’t be able to comprehend but somehow I managed to survive throughout the year! For a teenager, this is seriously outrageously insane, simply unimaginable and completely mind-blowing year. There has been so many changes, challenges, experience, heartbreaks, love and oh lust. ;) Lols! I am completely exhausted in all aspects, body, mind and soul but I’ m already stepping into 2013?! SAVE ME!!! Anyways, every year I would keep improving myself and step into the new years as a better person but somehow it feels like I’m stepping into 2013 as a…less better person this time? Jeez, that spoiled everything. >_< Though I feel that 2013 is going to be an even more FUN & AWESOME year!!! My soul is running wild as I’m going to be 17 and in Form 5 soon, SPM would probably be my biggest challenge for 2013, how exciting?!  My final year in high school, I promised myself to enjoy it to the FULLEST!!!  

      TO EVERYONE OUT THERE IN THIS PLANET, ENJOY YOUR YEAR AND JUST HAVE FUN NO MATTER WHAT!












No comments:

Post a Comment