Saturday 7 September 2013

Waiting for the Future!

07/09/2013 – Saturday
     Finally, the weekend is here. I can sleep to my heart’s content and laze around. I’ll probably regret doing this because I still have two remaining subjects for my examination the coming Monday and Tuesday. The two remaining subjects would be economics and principles of accounts. I’m getting mixed feelings from this because economics is one of my favorite subject and accounts would be one of my toughest.
The clutch is missing, the petrol tank is dent and the headlight totally broke. 
     Anyways, I spent the day with my mom and eldest sister. The big car needs to be fixed and I wanted to go see the Kawasaki (superbike). It was quite a splendid day, a good break for me I suppose. In the morning, I got to spend time with my laptop. In the afternoon, my family and I brought to fix the car. I went to see the superbike and I got to see a whole bunch of high-class superbikes. We went to look at some cars (possibly my future car) xD. I had a nice lunch and dessert (Tong Pak Fu).  *sigh* Tong Pak Fu reminds me of the time when I went out with Coacine in Midvalley. It was my first time eating that and I had a nice long chat with her. :3

     Back to topic, the things I discussed with my family today really got me dreaming about the future. The things like college, business, cars, houses, shares and so on. College is just one year ahead of me, in fact, it’s just few months away. Everything is planned out, everything is prepared but now the only thing left to do is, achieve sufficient results so I can enroll into college. I have perhaps about 4-5 years before I go out to work. As a young adult and fresh graduate, it’s hard to buy things like a house and car.

     These dreams we have in our minds of being successful, they seem so easy to achieve but obviously, reality is never kind to us. I’ve never even dreamt of getting into an accident but reality hits me anyways. No matter how bad or how horrible things are and no matter how hopeless the situation seems to be but giving up is not an option, so, we might as well take the initiative to achieve our desires.


Likewise, I will not give up on these so called ‘silly’ dreams of mine. Despite this accident, I will be a rider once again when I’m recovered! :D I’m waiting for the future, waiting for my turn to move out and face what challenges this cruel world has to offer. ><        
The jacket broke my fall, it saved me from many injuries and external wound. 
I will be riding once again when I'm healed. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment