Sunday 29 September 2013

October is Near.

These two weeks felt unreasonably long. It's probably because of the so many events and not so many events that happened in within these 2 weeks. Well, my cousin Amanda from England came to visit Malaysia after I do not know how many years. There would be like 7 people living in my house (including me) during her stay. There was space enough for everyone but a strange uncle comes to live here almost every Sunday-Tuesday because of my grandma, making it 8 people. One sentence for that "I hate sharing bathroom, he makes a mess of the bathroom that I use." 

Anyways, school is seriously boring this month. We go there to sit and do nothing besides collecting exam papers. I do my own work, chat a little, nap then go home. It feels like a complete waste of time because I can concentrate in studying and feel better when I'm at home. Even when it's boring in school but at least it's peaceful because 'that person' skips school almost everyday, so my heart and mind is at ease. My 'Trial Exam' results do not reach satisfactory level but they will suffice me to enter university in January next year. Couple of A's, mostly C's, a D and obviously I failed my additional mathematics but who cares, as long as I reached my targets then I'm fine with it. Hopefully, my most important exam for my 13 years of schooling (so far) would be able to achieve much more 'sufficient' results. :3

My mind wander aimlessly these days... I have so many goals in life till I'm lost because of it. My dreams have been shattered and renewed countless times till I've lost track of it. I just don't know where I'm heading to right now. Nevermind, I'll find something sooner or later.
The Secret Garden at the top of 1Utama is so beautiful. Surrounded my plants of all kinds, it feels somewhat peaceful with the sound of birds chirping. As I sat down on one of the benches provided, I began to think. 
"Everything feels wonderful, the sound of cars surrounding this building may be annoying but I just block it out. Then why do I feel sad? There's an empty seat beside me...who's supposed to be the one sitting there..by my side?"

Hope to find out, when I enter University. 

No comments:

Post a Comment