Thursday 1 March 2012

Teddie has high fever


I'm not the type to get sick easily,
and for recovery, i'm even better at that.
Usually whatever sickness i have will last a day especially fever.
But not this time, seems like i'm sick for 2-3 days already....

What happened was, i started getting sick on Tuesday after school.
I thought i was just nothing, tiredness, take 2 pills of panadol and it'll just pass~
But what i didn't know, during the night when i was sleeping,
My whole body got super hot and just the fan is so cold.

The next morning, my mom actually asked me not to go to school because i have a fever.
I was like....usually when i'm sick, i go to school and i'll recover...

Damn...it just wasn't my day...
The day was windy (which makes it super cold), the homework was harder than usual and the bus took like 30-40minutes which is longer than usual to come.
Ah.... i'm sick all over again....

Finally went to a doctor, apparently i have 'high fever', he said not to take anything chocolate like Milo...
Oh shit.... i think i drank milo during my recess....screw it ==!!
Feels much better after taking the doctor's meds.
Thought i be a good boy, finish my homework and chat a bit before i go asleep.

The next fine day (3rd day), today, i got a headache that can make me faint anytime and yes my fever is still there. ==.....

No comments:

Post a Comment