Thursday 12 July 2012

Care

 Ants, drinking off spilled Milo

 Original Version

 Filtered with color version

Cute small petals~

 A butterfly :D

The fruits that my school somehow manage to plant.

This may sound awkward, but i didn't know my extra curricular actually ends this week.
I thought it ended about 2 weeks ago. =_=
Well anyways, since there was Photography Club i was just like "Whatever, just join for the sake of joining"

As usual, they give some lousy theme and let us off wandering around the school taking pictures.
The theme this week was 'Body Parts' (human) but since i'm usually myself and a loner.
I took pictures of insects' body parts and plants instead >_<.
Everyone else is pretty much hanging out with someone else taking pictures.
I just head to my quiet spot (back of the school).

My quiet spot is kinda near the 'Science Garden' or whatever you would call it.
There's this pretty small just grassy area.
Not many insects, ants or mosquito and the place it's quite clean.
Nobody bothers to go there, so i take that as my quiet spot.
Actually anywhere with no people can be a quiet place it's just that they'll be either ants crawling over me or mosquito biting me everywhere. =_=

So i sat around the place. i saw some nice pretty little flowers and decided to take picture of them.
*Shown above*

This week i just discovered that i have such a special friend.
She's not just special by personality but by her physical health too.
Let's just say she is a sick girl.
Hm...she got sick and went to the hospital.
Had me worried sick day and night, but won't let me visit her. 
Though...
Why should i care so much?
Sometimes it's just better not to care too much as it might hurt myself or even someone else.
All i could do was support her with words, makes me feels so useless.
This is the first time i've actually made a friend with such type of sickness.

Few days later, she got out of hospital and able to attend school again.
Although she's still in weak condition but i'm quite glad that i got to see her.
Know she's doing well.
Smiling and having fun with her friends is just what a teenage girl should do. :D
Not staying in some hospital and hating life. ;)

Well here's a little thing for her then. 
Miao!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. Aww :) thanks for the kitty.. :) so cute...^^
    and yeah a little better thanks!..
    And you're not useless.. you're a nice friend :)
    thanks for cheering me up alot...^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, just hope you'll get MUCH better and be happy all the time. ^^

      Delete