Saturday 14 July 2012

Subang Rally 2012 at Taylor's Lakeside

 My Seniors 

 Taylor's bus? Didn't know they had one >_<

 SMK 8 Students (Some failure photographer took this)

 Damn...such a big promo for that phone >_<

 Commercial Building near the Lakeside

 The hall where Subang Rally 2012 is held.

The pavement of the ground.

Today is my first ever time i joined the Subang Rally!!!
So some of you are probably wondering, what is this Subang Rally thingy?
Bersih 4.0?

Heck no!!!

It's about Christian Fellowship (CF) gathering and conference from all the schools in SUBANG JAYA!!!
That's like so awesome!!!
There are schools like SMK SU, SMK SEAFIELD, SMK USH 4,8,12 and so on. 
I saw the Facebook event thingy, it said about 400+ students joining this activity.
For me it'll be like 'whao....so epicly many people'.
The conference starts from 9.00 a.m - 5.30.p.m and the night concert is like 7.30 p.m until dunno what time.
By the way, i just joined the conference. Stuff like 'concerts' just don't suit me :3.

Anyways, here's the review for today. :3
I reached at quite a nice time about 9 something as they were about to start.
I got a tag and the t-shirt i bought.
They started with the Praise and Worship first as usual (led by the First Session Worship Team).
The songs were great and all the youth were all so hyperactive and pumped. >_<

After that, they started the preaching.
Bla bla bla,
We ended the 1st session with Praise and Worship again.
Went for lunch, met up with all the other students from my school. (I sat alone during first session)
Followed them..... went into Subway and bought a drink. The cashier said 'No Outside Food Allowed' (I was about to eat the food provided by the Subang Rally Committee.
I just gave a face that went '==....' 
So i walked out, and ended up eating myself....peacefully? 

Took some pictures after my lunch and went back for second session. 
We started again with Praise and Worship. (led by Second Session Worship Team)
Everyone was practically jumping and bouncing while i just innocently standing there clapping. :3
Not like i care though.
I had enough fun as if nobody was around me. (actually many many people around me)

Then preaching started again.
But this time, the preaching made me totally speechless.
It was just..... speechless... i don't know rather to describe it as outstanding or 'O.O'.....
After preaching and yet again we have the Worship Team.
My my...they sure are popular... :3
Though this last one was kinda emotional.....
I felt so touched and blessed...>_< 

Finally, they ended everything with the Talent Quest.
There were 3 finalist called VIP, Dual Strike Crew and The Red FEye. 
VIP are 3 young boys about 13-15 years old playing guitars of odd tune.
Dual Strike Crew are 2 guys of age 16-17 playing Diabolo (Chinese yo-yo)
Nothing really fancy though as my friend's skills are much more superior than them.
The Red FEye are a group of 5 (3 girls + 2 boys) dancing. 

Before we were dismissed, all the participants took a really huge group photo.
Called by mom and went to 'Chatime' to grab a drink. :3 (Too lazy to snap a picture of it)
For your info, i drank Grass Jelly Milk Tea (Large). 



On and unrelated case :
 With Flash

Without Flash

Something is wrong with my CPU...=_=
Sometimes it supports my TV as Monitor and sometimes it just doesn't respond.
I thought there might be something wrong with the power outlet.
So i tried dumping some electricity from the CPU.
Thought the power outlet wire won't budge!!!
Pulled, pulled...i'm like "what the miao... i using my strength and it won't release"
Pulled harder and finally the wire layered with rubber and thin copper snapped off just like that.. ==...
(I think the socket somehow rusted inside there and won't budge but the CPU can process even if it's rusted)

Owh well, guess that means...
Time For Servicing Old Pal!!! >_<!!!

2 comments: