Sunday 8 July 2012

Old Man & Me: Dispute

The old man stated above is something or someone that you all would call 'Father'.
For me, he is just some 'Old Man'.
So yeah, here's the deal.
We ****ing hate each other.
We may do things to support each other in a way, but we despise each other.
I know that much.

Every once in awhile, there WILL be a quarrel.
It's probably something normal.
It's like i'm expecting it to happen.
Maybe even violence sometimes~

Here we are again, today.
I came home from a hard day of WORK.
I got my second salary for last month.
Alright, i was being cheeky, i just showed my mom my hard-earned blood and flesh salary.
And there he is scolding me for BRAGGING?!

Hey?! Is it so bad for the YOUNGEST SON of your ****ing family to get some acknowledgement?!
I'm like the first child to work?! What the?!
I had all the right to complain. "Hey your youngest son just got his salary when what the **** is your ELDEST DAUGHTER doing?!"
All he got to say is "You got your own job then just keep quiet about it and stop bragging!!!"

I was like .....?!?!?! I just showed my salary to my mom and said "here is my hard-earned salary". I think it's just a brag more than bragging?!

Hm... my family have an interesting feature.
Normally, the eldest child of the family works first. Right?
Well, for my family's case.
I the youngest started working first, my elder sister started working second, and my eldest sister haven't even stated finding for a job.

Screw me if i'm wrong.
But if your ELDEST DAUGHTER is spending all your money enjoying herself shopping and travelling with friends.
While your YOUNGEST SON is working himself out.
Why do you think i'm even working?
That's because i'm the stupid son who listens to your advice "Go out to work and get some working experience."
Yet you criticise me?!
I think you just have a favouritism towards you daughter.

Alright, fine i LET YOU WIN, as you usual since your the boss of this ****ing family.
Then you just had to cross the line and criticise me about my potentials?
I said "You think i had such low intelligence to not understand your simple explanation about the road?!"
He said "Yes, i think you do."
WHAT THE MIAO
I argue back "If i had such low intelligence, then you must be too since your the one who cursed me to this world"
All he could do was repeating, saying that i was bragging?

Whao... if your so smart, why can't you be more creative and give more points to back yourself up?
I had plenty of ideas to dominate you in that conversation.
It's just that you keep repeating the same old thing trying to think that your right.

Can't you just shut yourself up and listen to what others have to say?
That's why you'll never learn, you'll never understand.
You just block everything else so you can be superior.

Whenever i do something good, when did i ever get acknowledgment?
When did i ever get any compliment?
When have i ever heard "Good Son"?
All i get are objects such as money and motorcycle.
What i never got is attention, acknowledgement, encouragement and anything else that is a necessity to a teenager of my age.

Every single time i help you out on your 'interests' work.
I get insults instead of compliments.
I get scoldings instead of appreciations.
Remind to not help you out next time and let your "owh so great daughters work for you instead"
You wouldn't need a dumb son like me when you have 2 wonderful daughters, right?

Remember this old man, you don't acknowledge me now then i won't acknowledge you too.
Fair Case.
You will never see the 'light' in me as i will never shine the 'light' for you in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment