Monday 23 July 2012

Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant



Well, i have probably never said this before.
But i actually wanted to be a waiter as my first part-time job.
Though somehow i became a Marshal in a Paintball Company.

I want to work in a food-based industry as i'm a little obsessive with FOOD!!!
Learn about how a restaurant works and stuff.
While getting some pocket money for dates/PS VITA (still deciding)

Guess what? My friend got me a part-time job for events (wedding dinner and sorts) at the Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant in SUMMIT USJ!!!
Awesome.... so it was just yesterday that is Sunday 22/July/2012
I took half-day work for my Paintball part-time as in 10.00a.m-3.00p.m.
Then i went home to bath and rest up for later.

I reached to my new work place at about 5p.m.
I don't even need an interview, the part-time leader just explained some of the things i need to do.
Stuff like that~
My working our for this job is about 6.00p.m-11.00p.m for yesterday.

Alright, my friend(classmate) Lam thought me all the ropes.
Taught me everything i need to know.
After that's done, start work time!!!

By the way, i saw another classmate (the sleeper girl in my class) coming for work late.
I was like O.O...."Isn't that Poh Yee...."
Well whatever, several students from my school are working there.
Form 2 - Form 5.
I got to work with 2 people that is my classmate Lam.
and
Another short yet cute glasses girl that is just 1 year younger than me. (Form 3)

My job consists of :
Serving drinks,
Serving food,
Changing plates and bowls,
Cleaning Up.

Start serving drinks up till about 8.30p.m.
Then the food starts to come out (I expect the event to end late)
Things went quite smoothly except for a few minor spills.
Unexpectedly, the event ended right on time.
About 11.00p.m something.

By the time, we clean up and stuff.
It's about 11.30p.m and salary time!!!
RM 45 for about 5hours+...
Not bad...not bad at all.... :3

Well, got home at about 11.45 p.m.
My body is totally exhausted yet my mind is still so active.
Lie on bed at around 12.00a.m and fell asleep at about 1.00a.m something.

Can't stop thinking of the events that happened,
Can't stop thinking of what's going to happen
and
Can't stop thinking of someone,
I think she's suffering from sickness again. :/


By the way, have you noticed this is the first time Teddie is wearing clothes? >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment