Tuesday 25 December 2012

Comic Fiesta 2012 at KLCC Convention Centre!


25/12/2012 – Tuesday
     Merry Christmas to Everyone!!! Christmas is the time of the year or rather day when everyone goes out enjoy with their friends and family. Sharing gifts and happiness with everyone though many people especially kids mistaken Santa Claus as the Star of the day. That is a horribly terrible mistake. :o Christmas represents the birth of Jesus Christ, the savior, the messiah, the king of kings and so on. My… he is so powerful that his titles are endless. Well I’m just reminding you all the true meaning of Christmas. J
People... I see people everywhere... @_@

 My Friend Kerstin! :D
     Moving on, my first ever Comic Fiesta visit!!! It was held for 2 day on the 22nd & 23rd of December for 2012 which would be weekends at KLCC Convention Centre. I only went for the second day as I was busy having too much ‘fun’ on Saturday. ;) Anyways, I took the bus and train to reach there. Surprisingly, the trip wasn’t as long as I expected and that’s a good thing!
     By the time we (my friend and I) reached there, the place was already packed. @_@ It was about…9.30am? The queue for Early Birds (pre-order tickets) was long enough but compared to Walk-In Ticket Buyers (including us), the difference was so big that it’s actually..huge? People… I see people everywhere… The entire hall leading to the Comic Fest hall was filled with nothing but people!!! The Early Birds gets to go in to the hall first, the Walk In have to wait till 10.30am before we can start buying tickets to enter. So we stood & sat around for about an hour before we got to buy our tickets. Once the tickets for Walk In starts selling, it was quite fast till it’s our turn to enter. Fyi, each ticket cost RM20 per person, it’s a day pass. 
Figurines
 Miku?! Sexy pose?!
 Vocaloid Girls!

 Black Shooter Character. Nice Gloves :3

 Black Shooter Characters.
 Black Shooter's Main Girl?
 Forgot what anime jorh. :3
 So dramatic.. I must say it's a good shot. xP
     Inside the convention centre where Comic Fest is held, the whole place is separated into 3 sections. Exhibitor Area (A place to showcase certain figurines and a market place for anime stuff such as clothes, accessories, posters, pillows, DVDs and so on). Creative Art Market (A place where people from everywhere come to sell their artwork or handicrafts). Stage Area (It is the performance, competition area and events place).  
     My friend and I walked about exhibitor area for quite a while to do some ‘admiring’ at expensive stuff sold at Comic Fest. I managed to buy like 2 posters, 1 ring, 1 keychain and some badges. O.o We just kinda walk past Creative Art Market and see only, wasn’t really that interested. I think I spent the most time at the Stage Area. There was kinda band singing and the cosplay competition. The MCs’ were so funny but bad at the same time, they kept making fun of everyone. I guess that’s the way they entertain people?


 Random Cosplayers.
 Cosplay Competition Contestants.
 Contestant of different anime & cartoon characters.
 Me?! Are you calling me?! O.O *happy face*
 Jack Frost... Is that a girl or guy? == I think it's a girl... :x
 All i want to say is just.. Miao :3
 Nami and Ghost Girl from One Piece!
 I have no idea what anime or cartoon is this, but looks good. :3
  Sawada Tsunayoshi's Vongola Ring, also Cold-HeartedMe's latest ring. 
     Apparently, the Event Highlights were Creative Factor, Video Games Competition, Creative Art Market, Mirai Kopitiam, Cosplay Competition and finally Special Guest Appearance which is Bless 4. I didn’t stay for the last event which would be Bless 4 performance because it was getting late and we haven’t had our lunch yet. We ended up walking around and I took pictures of random cosplayers walking by just for the thrills~
     Overall I would like to say, Comic Fiesta 2012 was a FUN and NEW experience for me. Something to remember and learn from..though I’m not sure what I can learn from it besides seeing people. xD



   

No comments:

Post a Comment